One more year, #PremiosLaLiga Gala returned to bring joy to all fans in an unforgettable night for Spanish football. The Auditori Forum de Barcelona was the venue that hosted a new edition of this successful event, where the best players of the 2014/15 season in Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante were honored.
Nobody wanted to miss the date. More than 1,000 guests, including athletes, actors, singers and many personalities were paraded down the red carpet of #PremiosLaLiga under the watchful eye of the media. After that, began an evening that could be followed live on Spanish Public TV and LaLiga.es, and was broadcasted in more than 130 countries.
The comedian Leo Harlem and the actress Elisa Mouliaá were in charge of livening up the Gala, in which a total of 14 awards, divided into nine different categories, to pay tribute to the great figures of last year were handed over.
Liga BBVA Winners
- Best Goalkeeper: Claudio Bravo (FC Barcelona)
- Best Defender: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid CF)
- Best Midfielder: James Rodriguez (Real Madrid CF)
- Best Forward: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Best Coach: Luis Enrique Martínez (FC Barcelona)
- Best Player: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Best American Player: Neymar Jr. (FC Barcelona)
- Best African Player: Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia CF)
- Fans Five-Star Player: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid CF)
Liga Adelante Winners
- Best Goalkeeper: Ivan Cuellar (Real Sporting de Gijon)
- Best Defender: Bernardo Espinosa (Real Sporting de Gijon)
- Best Midfielder Oscar González (Real Valladolid CF)
- Best Forward: Rubén Castro (Real Betis)
- Best Coach: Pablo Machin (Girona FC)