- Villarreal CF: Sergio Asenjo, Victor Ruiz and Denis Cheryshev (all injured)
- R. Sporting: Juan Rodriguez, Lillo and Lacina Traore (all injured)
Villarreal (5th, 60 pts):
- Fran Escriba's men head into this fixture in high spirits, having collected back-to-back wins, including triumphing away to Atletico Madrid – always tough opponents, especially at the Calderon – last time out. That result kept the Yellow Submarine in fifth spot for another matchday and they will be keen to carry on in the same vein in order to clinch a place in Europe.
- Villarreal have won three of their last four home matches, losing the other 3-2 to SD Eibar. Keeping up this strong form at the Estadio de la Ceramica could be key to them securing European qualification.
Sporting (18th, 24 pts):
- The Asturians have got to pick up points fast if they are to avoid dropping out of LaLiga Santander. After consecutive draws against CA Osasuna and RCD Espanyol, they will be hell-bent on going one better and claiming the full spoils this time round.
- Rubi's charges are winless on their travels since 12 February, when they prevailed 2-0 at relegation rivals CD Leganes. Their survival hopes could well hinge on ending that drought sooner rather than later.
Getting to the Estadio de la Ceramica
Address: 2 Calle de Blasco Ibañez, 12540 Vila-real, Castellon
The stadium is a 10-minute walk from the centre of Villarreal
Train: The nearest station is Vila-Real, 20 minutes' walk from the stadium
Stadium location here
Time: 20:45 CET
Stadium: Estadio de la Ceramica
Referee: Estrada Fernandez, Xavier
TV: Watch the game in your country
Preview in numbers