- CA Osasuna: Javier Flaño, Miguel Flaño, Tano, Didier Digard and Emmanuel Riviere (all injured).
- R. Sporting: Juan Rodriguez, Lillo, Lacina Traore (all injured); Isma Lopez (suspended).
CA Osasuna (20th, 17 pts)
- Osasuna racked up their first win of the season at El Sadar last time out, beating CD Leganes 2-1, but haven't strung together back-to-back home victories since February 2014.
- Petar Vasiljevic's troops have managed to muster at least a goal in each of their last eight matches on home turf in LaLiga in what constitutes their best run since May 2009 (12).
- Sergio Leon is certainly the key man for the hosts, having netted 29% of Osasuna's league goals so far in 2016/17 (10 out of 32). Only three players can boast a higher percentage for their teams than the Spanish forward: Iago Aspas – 33%, Lionel Messi – 32%, Aritz Aduriz – 31%.
R.Sporting (18th, 22 pts)
- The visitors are seeking to turn around their away form and add to their sole league victory so far from 16 games on the road (D5 L10).
- Duje Cop's form is on the up, with the Croat netting nine goals in 25 games for Sporting so far this season, two more than he managed last year at Malaga CF (seven in 31).
- "There's so much to play for and we're fully aware of that," explained left-back Roberto Canella, before discussing what kind of atmosphere he expects to find at El Sadar: "The fans really get behind them, but we have to win to stay in the fight because there'll only be five games left after this one."
Getting to El Sadar
Address: C/ Sadar, 31006 - Pamplona (Navarre).
Stadium location here
© LaLiga - Year 2017