- Cadiz CF: Dani Guiza (injured)
- CD Tenerife: Rachid and Iñaki (both injured)
Cadiz (5th in the LaLiga 1|2|3 regular season):
- The Andalusians and their passionate fans are buzzing about their achievement of having qualified for the playoffs, especially as they were only promoted to LaLiga 1|2|3 last summer. After a shaky start to the campaign which saw them occupy a relegation spot as late as Matchday 11, they produced a turnaround which could now see them capture the ultimate reward.
- Alvaro Cervera's charges first broke into the top six on Matchday 17, five matchdays earlier than their playoff semi-final opponents did so.
Tenerife (4th in the LaLiga 1|2|3 regular season):
- The islanders endured a similarly erratic opening couple of months and were languishing near the bottom of the standings with a quarter of the season gone. However, they too regrouped and things gradually clicked to the extent that they became promotion contenders.
- Jose Luis Marti's men have the best defensive record of the four teams in the playoffs, having only conceded 37 league goals over the course of the campaign.
- The first meeting between the two sides this term finished 1-1 in the Canaries on Matchday 10, while Tenerife ran out 1-0 winners in the reverse fixture at the Ramon de Carranza in March. Who will come out on top this time round?
Getting to the Estadio Ramon de Carranza
Address: Plaza Madrid, 11010, Cadiz
Train: the closest station is Estadio
Stadium location here