- Holders or providers of the service
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE) [Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce], we provide the identity details of the provider of the service below.
Holder: The Liga Nacional de Fútbol Profesional [National Professional Football League] (hereinafter, “LaLiga”) is a private-law Sports Association, by virtue of the provisions laid down under Articles 12 and 41 of Law 10/1990, of 15 October, Ley del Deporte [Law on Sport], which exclusively and compulsorily comprises all Public Limited Sports Companies and Clubs taking part in official, national and professional football competitions. LaLiga is registered with number 1 in the Professional Leagues section of the Record Book of Sports Associations of the Higher Sports Council.
CIF [TAX ID]: G-78069762
Address: Calle Torrelaguna 60, 28043 Madrid. Spain.
Tel.: (+34) 91 205 50 00
Fax: (+34) 91 408 08 28
- Acceptance of the conditions of use
The User undertakes to use the content offered on LaLiga’s Official APP (the “Content”) in a diligent, correct and licit way. In particular, the User undertakes to refrain from doing the following: (a) using the Content in a way, for purposes or with effects that are contrary to the law, morals or generally-accepted good practices or contrary to public order; (b) reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any public communication media, transforming or modifying the Content, save as authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or where this is legally permitted; (c) suppressing, eluding or manipulating the copyright, and remaining identity details.
The use of LaLiga’s Official APP by a third party makes such person a User and involves the full acceptance by such User of each and every one of the conditions set forth under the Legal Notice.
- Conditions of use of LaLiga’s Official APP
The User undertakes to use LaLiga’s Official APP in agreement with the Law, these Conditions of Use, and the remaining notices, regulations of use and instructions provided to it, and in agreement with morals and generally-accepted good practices and public order.
The User undertakes to use the Content diligently, correctly and legally and, especially, it undertakes to refrain from the following: (a) using the Content in a way, for purposes or with effects contrary to the law, morals or generally-accepted good practices or contrary to public order; (b) reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any public communication media, transforming or modifying the Content, save as authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or where this is legally permitted; (c) suppressing, eluding or manipulating the copyright and remaining identity details.
Any advertising or commercial information sent directly without due authorisation or the concealment of the sending of mass emails (spamming) is prohibited.
The User undertakes not to introduce any programmes, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical devices or sequence of characters, causing or likely to cause any type of alteration of the computer systems of LaLiga and/or of third parties.
3.1 Minimum age
To access LaLiga’s Official APP you should be at least fourteen (14). Therefore, by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Users guarantee that they are 14 or over.
LaLiga may contact users at any time to ask for due proof of their identity.
To prove their identities, users should furnish a copy of the National Identity Card or an equivalent identity document. If these documents are not provided, LaLiga may block access to LaLiga’s Official APP.
- System of responsibility and liability
4.1. Responsibility for the Use of LaLiga’s Official APP
The User is solely responsible for the breaches it may incur or the damages it may cause due to the use of LaLiga’s Official APP, and LaLiga, its group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives, shall be released from any liability that may arise out of the User’s actions.
LaLiga shall make every effort and use all reasonable means to facilitate updated and reliable information on LaLiga’s Official APP. However, LaLiga makes no any warranties as to the absence of errors, or potential inaccuracies and/or omissions for any content accessible through LaLiga’s Official APP.
The User is the sole party liable in respect of any claims or legal actions, whether judicial or extrajudicial, brought by third parties against LaLiga, based on such User’s use of LaLiga’s Official APP. Where applicable, the User shall be liable for any expenses, costs and compensation arising for LaLiga out of such claims or legal actions.
4.2. Liability for the operation of LaLiga’s Official APP
LaLiga is released from any liability that may arise out of interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures, or disconnections of the operational functioning of the electronic system, due to causes outside LaLiga’s control.
Moreover, LaLiga is also released from any liability that may arise out of delays or blockages of the operational functioning of this system due to deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or the Internet, and damage caused by third parties through illegitimate interferences outside LaLiga’s control.
LaLiga is authorised to temporarily suspend, with no prior warning, the access to LaLiga’s Official APP, for development, maintenance, repairs, updates or improvement operations.
Should LaLiga’s Official APP contain links to other portals or sites which are not managed by LaLiga, such company states that it does not exercise any control over such sites, and it is further not liable for their content. The links that LaLiga’s Official APP may contain are offered by way of information, without any other type of assessment in respect of the content, owners, services or the products offered.
In any case, LaLiga is released from any liability as concerns the services provided by third parties in respect of any complaints and claims that may be filed in this connection.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Unless otherwise provided, any content of LaLiga’s Official APP is exclusively owned by LaLiga, including but not limited to, the graphic design and source code, any logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and the remaining elements of LaLiga’s Official APP. Moreover, any trade names, trademarks or distinctive marks of any kind contained in LaLiga’s Official APP shall be protected by Law.
LaLiga does not grant any licences or personal use authorisations to the User as concerns its intellectual and industrial property rights or any right relating to l LaLiga’s Official APP, and the services offered therein.
Therefore, the User recognises that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and, in general, any other method of exploitation, using any procedure, of all or part of the content of LaLiga’s Official APP is a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial rights of the company or the holder thereof.
The User, solely and exclusively, can use the material on LaLiga’s Official APP site for its personal and private use, and use for commercial ends or to incur in illicit activities is prohibited.
By virtue of the provisions laid down under Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Ley de Propiedad Intelectual [Law on Intellectual Property], any reproduction, distribution and public communication is expressly prohibited, including the method of making content available, for all or part of the content of LaLiga’s Official APP, for commercial ends, on any medium and using any technical methods, without gaining LaLiga’s authorisation. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by LaLiga.
LaLiga shall ensure the fulfilment of these conditions and the due use of the content presented on LaLiga’s Official APP, exercising any civil and criminal actions it is entitled to in the case of a breach or non-compliance of these rights by the User.
- Data Protection
- Exclusion of warranties: limitation of liability
LaLiga, as the entity technically and organisationally managing LaLiga’s Official APP, states the following:
- LaLiga shall operate LaLiga’s Official APP to a reasonable degree of professionalism and diligence. LaLiga does not make any other promises nor does it make any warranties as to LaLiga’s Official APP and, in particular, it does not warrant the following:
- that the use by the User of the LaLiga’s Official APP shall be free from interruptions or errors. The User agrees that LaLiga may occasionally interrupt the operation of LaLiga’s Official APP for undefined periods of time or close LaLiga’s Official APP at any time for technical or operational reasons, in which case, it shall inform the User of this fact, to the extent possible;
- that LaLiga’s Official APP shall be free from any losses, corrupt files, attacks, viruses, interferences, computer piracy acts or other interferences in security, due to force majeure events, and LaLiga declines any liability in connection with these events. Some Materials can solely be downloaded once; thereafter, they cannot be replaced irrespective of the cause of the loss. The User shall be responsible for making backup copies on its own system, including copies of any Materials.
- For the sake of clarity, LaLiga shall not be responsible, and the User shall be solely liable for the procurement, knowledge and control, in respect of any other costs that it could be liable for, where applicable, for the proper reception of LaLiga’s Official APP (other than the specific consideration that LaLiga may establish for the concrete downloading of LaLiga’s Official APP or all or any of the services and Contents offered through such APP).
- Save as provided under section (e) below, or where the User exercised its legal entitlement to receive a refund or compensation, neither LaLiga nor its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or licensees shall be liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage caused by LaLiga, its employees or agents under the following circumstances:
- when the duty of legal diligence agreed to in respect of the User had not been breached by LaLiga, or by any of its employees or agents;
- if the result of such breach could not have been reasonably expected;
- due to any increase of the loss or damage arising out of the User’s breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions;
- when the above is due to the decision taken by LaLiga to withdraw or to refuse to process any information or Content, to make a warning, suspend or cancel access of the User to the points of sale of LaLiga’s Official APP (if any), or to adopt any measures in the course of the investigation of a possible breach or due to the establishment by LaLiga that a breach of these Terms and Conditions has been committed; or
- if there is a loss of earnings, business or profit or loss or corruption of data relating to the use by the User of LaLiga’s Official APP.
- LaLiga shall use all means at its disposal to protect the information sent by the User to LaLiga’s Official APP, including protection against any fraudulent uses, and LaLiga may request a password change at any time to guarantee security.
- No provision laid down under these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of LaLiga due to fraud, gross negligence, malice, death or personal injury.
- Should the User fail to fulfil these Terms and Conditions, s/he shall be liable in respect of LaLiga, its directors, executives, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensees in respect of any claims arising out of such breach. Moreover, the User shall be liable for any measures adopted by LaLiga in the framework of an investigation of potential breach of these Terms and Conditions, or due to LaLiga’s decision or conclusion that a breach of these Terms and Conditions has occurred.
- LaLiga’s right to make amendments to LaLiga’s Official APP
LaLiga reserves the right to make the amendments to LaLiga’s Official APP it deems fit with no prior notice, a right which shall further be extensive to the method of presentation or location of such amendments.
Therefore, the access, Contents, Materials and/or services offered via LaLiga’s Official APP have a perpetual duration, in principle, unless otherwise provided under the Terms and Conditions or by the applicable law from time to time. However, the User agrees that LaLiga may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time with no prior warning being required, the availability of LaLiga’s Official APP and/or any of the services, with no right of the User to claim any compensation whatsoever. Following such termination, the User must destroy any material that had been obtained from LaLiga’s Official APP and/or from the portal or application where the Materials and/or Contents are offered, including the corresponding software and documentation, and any copies, printed versions, or installations.
Where LaLiga’s Official APP is cancelled or terminated, LaLiga may permanently delete the information associated to your Account, including your Content, from its servers, and LaLiga shall not be under any obligation to return any Contents to you.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
LaLiga and the users of LaLiga’s Official APP submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals applicable under the court procedural rota system.