- Sevilla FC: Benoit Tremoulinas, Michael Krohn-Dehli and Vitolo (all injured)
- Granada CF: Adrián Ramos, Foulquier (all injured), Mubarak Wakaso and Sverrir Ingi Ingason (both suspended)
Sevilla (4th, 62 pts)
- After a creditable scoreless draw away to Valencia CF last time out, no less than maximum points will do for Jorge Sampaoli's side this time round as they look to put the pressure on Atletico Madrid in the battle for third place.
- Sevilla have only lost one of their 15 LaLiga Santander home games so far this term (W11 D3). That was when FC Barcelona ran out 2-1 winners at the Sanchez-Pizjuan in November.
Granada (19th, 20 pts)
- There is no time like the present for Tony Adams's team, who need to start putting victories on the board right away if they are to give themselves a decent chance of staying up.
- As it happens, Granada's last away win in LaLiga Santander came at the Sanchez-Pizjuan, when they walloped Sevilla 4-1 back in May 2016.
Getting to the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan
Address: Calle Sevilla Futbol Club, 41005 Seville Metro: The closest metro stations are Nervion and Gran Plaza. San Bernardo train station also has a metro stop. Bus: 21, 24, 27, B3, 28, 29, C1, C2, 32, EA (Airport Special) and 5 Suburban Train: Lines C1 and C3 Train: Santa Justa is the nearest station
Stadium location here
Time: 21:00 CET
Stadium: Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan
Referee: Trujillo Suarez, Daniel Jesus
TV: Watch the game in your country
Preview in numbers
© LaLiga - Year 2017