- Granada CF: Matthieu Saunier (injured) and David Lomban (suspended)
- Real Betis: Jose Carlos, Ryan Donk and Joaquin (all injured); German Pezzella and Dani Ceballos (both suspended)
Granada (19th, 13 pts):
- Despite their lowly position, Granada can take heart from the fact that they are unbeaten in their last eight Andalusian derbies at the Nuevo Los Carmenes in LaLiga Santander, of which they have won and drawn four apiece. Their last league defeat at home to a regional rival was when succumbing 2-0 to UD Almeria way back in May 2014.
- Another good omen for the relegation strugglers is that they have only lost one of their six LaLiga Santander home games since Lucas Alcaraz retook the reins, winning two (their only two league victories of the campaign) and drawing three.
Betis (13th, 24 pts):
- They may not have prevailed on their last few visits, but the Verdiblancos have happy memories of inflicting Granada's biggest-ever top-flight thrashing at Los Carmenes (5-1 in April 2013).
- Granada will be particularly wary of the threat posed by Ruben Castro, who scored twice in that now-famous encounter and has bagged a total of six goals against them in eight LaLiga Santander meetings.
Getting to the Nuevo Los Carmenes Stadium
Address: Calle del Pintor Manuel Maldonado, 18007 Granada
Bus: Urban bus routes SN2 and S3 Federico Garcia Lorca Airport is just over 20 minutes from the stadium by car Stadium location here
Time: 20:45 CET
Stadium: Nuevo Los Carmenes
Referee: Ocon Arraiz, Daniel
TV: Watch the game in your country
Preview in numbers